Getting Bucks Involved Steering Group
The Getting Bucks Involved Steering Group has been set up to look at plans to involve local people in changes to health and care services in Buckinghamshire. The group helps us make sure we are talking to the right people at the right time and in the right way, so these people can give us their views on the possible changes.
In particular, we look at how to involve people in the main areas of work to support the Buckinghamshire integrated care partnership. This work includes:
- More work to help people stay healthier for longer
- Getting the best care possible
- Improvements to mental health care
- Buying the best services for the best price
- Getting all our staff to work together
- Getting all our systems to line
Who will be on the group?
- Know the best ways to involve local people and have done this before
- Have good links to different groups of people across the county so they can help us talk to them and can tell them how to have a say in the changes
- Can give their time to help us
Want to join the group?
Please email email@example.com should you wish to join the group
To view notes from previous meetings, please see the below: